We understand that your time is extremely valuable
To serve you more efficiently:
- Bring your insurance cards. If you’re covered by a secondary insurance plan or have a Medicare supplemental plan, please make sure we have your current information.
- Let us know if your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance has changed.
- Provide a list of all medications, or bring medicine containers, to your initial visit. Include over-the-counter drugs such as vitamins, herbs, aspirin, Tylenol, etc. Always notify us of any medication changes.
- Bring a list of questions or concerns.
- If possible, bring someone with you to help listen to our comments and responses.
- When you need testing, consultation or additional services outside of our program, we’ll make those arrangements for you. So please bring your calendar.
Contact us by mail, email, phone or fax below:
El Portal Cancer Center
3303 M Street
Merced CA 95348